Articling at Blouin, Dunn LLP
At Blouin, Dunn LLP, we offer articling students exposure to a variety of case files and mentorship from all levels of counsel, including the senior partners. Our firm is unique as our senior partners are actively involved in cases and provide daily mentoring to all lawyers on the team. We are committed to teaching our articling students as many skills as possible and that means transactions at all stages.
Students will learn:
- to prepare all types of litigation documents
- attend court for procedural motions and small claims
- the “non-traditional” dispute resolution processes such as mediation and arbitration
- the complexities of larger files and assist the lawyers on those cases
We encourage our students to take on as much responsibility as they can assume so they will have the skills and knowledge necessary to become a successful practicing lawyer.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Blouin Dunn LLP. We are accepting applications for students interested in articling with Blouin Dunn LLP for the 2018–2019 articling year. Please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00pm on Friday, July 7, 2017.
Blouin, Dunn LLP follows the regulations and guidelines of the Law Society with respect to application deadlines and scheduling interviews.
All applications for articling should include:
- A cover letter of introduction
- A current curriculum vitae
- Law school and undergraduate transcripts
- Reference letters (optional)